Okay so COOL! I accidentally stumbled upon this when zipping around the home page at lds.org as I'm working on Sharing time for Sunday. Granted, I'm usually the last person to know about stuff, so if you've seen this already, just ignore me.
Yay, finally, positive Mormon stuff in a great format! This is fabulous! It's on YouTube, and it's a 'channel' I guess where the church puts out little short videos once a week. I even subscribed, and that's saying something. How nice to have something in your email box to uplift you? Just the opposite of what we get constantly everywhere else.
Lately I've received several emails about the church's position on the HBO series Big Love, which apparently will be featuring temple stuff. I like the church's approach. It does no good to be all angry or calling for boycotts, just gives more attention to the idiots. Whenever I feel like retaliation and anger should be used to dampen such abuses, it's nice to see the church is always consistant, patient and above the fray. I wish my attitudes were always as good! This too will pass, just as all persecution will and the church will out!
Anyway, I must say that while the one on the home page is lovely, I burst into tears at this one! I just love that there is such positive encouragement from our church leaders out there. I really needed that!
Hope each of you are well.
Looking forward to 2018
8 years ago
Take the Quiz here!

No comments:
Post a Comment