Monday, August 3, 2009

I survived!

Okay so it's been almost two weeks since Trek and I still haven't even reported. I can tell you why! Boy that is exhausting! I have done a lot of sleeping in, a lot of laundry and a lot of cleaning and I'm still not even close. Thankfully my mom was here to get me at least started!

There are a lot of fantastic pictures that were taken by our stake and I am so going to post some of them and report but it will have to be in little posts because I am writing up all my thoughts and what happened, I'm not near done and I'm up to 11 pages, single spaced. Yipes. I know no one except me cares THAT much!

Needless to say I will post hopefully soon, but it was hard, exhausting, fun, exciting, thrilling, scary, emotional and spiritual and a lot of other adjectives. I'm glad I went, I'm glad I have a shower, I'm so glad I didn't get ticks and I'd go again except now I know I need to train harder!

I feel so far behind, out of touch and snowed under by laundry. Bleh.

And on top of that, I really need a job as this stinkin' economy has sucked us dry. After not working for 14 years, suddenly even though I have a degree I feel completely inadequate. Anyone know of a part time job I can do while my kids are in school or from home that isn't a scam? Alas, I know...everyone is looking for a job. It figures that after all these years, the entire highly skilled and experienced planet is looking for employment when I, with experience more than a decade old, start looking.

Be posting soon...I hope!

No comments: