Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm gonna be better!

I was thinking how amazing so many of you (my friends) who have fantastic and creative blogs are. You have just as busy lives as I do yet you post amazing pictures and tell me clever tales about your goings on with incredible regularity. And here I am...um, three months later.

Okay so I am busy but still. Anyway, thanks to Honey Hunt for telling me at Book Club last night that I could get little updatey things now so I can know when you each post. That should help me...slightly.

I have to go tuck kids in bed...yes it's after 10 again. Sigh. But one quick piccie...went to YMCA of the Rockies at Estes Park last week with Joel's 6th grade as a chaperon and it was GORGEOUS!




Someday I'm going to get this adding pictures without it looking dorky figured out, but till then, *hugs* to you.

No comments: