Forecast for tomorrow...9! NINE? I'm so not happy that I have some 'outside the house' stuff to do tomorrow! At the moment I would like to add...the Lord was pretty smart when he made birds. Feathers are amazing! I never thought much of down comforters until I got one and holy carrots...they are so worth it. They keep me snug on a night like tonight!
Getting excited about Christmas here. Way behind on wrapping but most of my gifts are bought etc. Still working on cards etc. Less than a week of school left for the kiddos. Can't believe it! :)
Couple photos from a week or two ago:

Brynna at her Winter Orchestra Concert at Goddard Middle School. She's second chair violin. Pretty good for a gal who first picked up a violin in 6th grade.

Joel at the Winter Orchestra Concert at Goddard Middle School. He's just started cello this year, he is doing pretty well for someone who hates practicing! :)

This was right after Thanksgiving, the first real good snow of the season and right after Curtis and my dad got the new Christmas decorations up. This year it's flood lights on the tree, which have largish ornaments. Looks nice with the snow. Frosty the blow up snowman died a few years ago and we've been struggling with trying to find a new look that isn't really hard or painful to set up. My dad came up with the idea of stapling the Christmas lights to the house. SO much easier than trying to use the plastic shingle hold thingies.
Have a warm day if you can!!!
Take the Quiz here!

1 comment:
What a musical house you have. I really wish I had learned how to play some kind of instrument! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment