Thursday night I was driving home from dropping off one of the Young Women in our ward, and up in the sky this HUGE shooting star streaks across the sky! Brynna noticed it and pointed it out to me, wow! It was REALLY cold on Thursday at about 8:43 pm, so I am surprised anyone saw it, but apparently a lot of others did and it was a lot bigger and further away than I could tell while trying not to crash on the curvy part of Mineral Rd! :D
Been uber busy with the Thanksgiving holiday, my parents being here and having way too much fun! We had the most interesting time on Thanksgiving as we were at the cabin, but the solar power was low (not as much sun lately!), the generator would not work and our back up generator didn't work either! So we had to come home on Thanksgiving and do our big dinner on Friday. Worked out fine but it wasn't what I expected. The good was that we missed being stuck up there with no power and water during a pretty big storm, and we (er, me and my Mom) got to go shopping! Yay!
Many Congratulations to Jen for having a beautiful baby boy! And also many thanks Jen too...I used www.retailmenot.com and it saved me $40! WHOO HOO! Go coupon queen!
Also, went to a dinner last night w/Curtis for a work party and we won a free night and fancy dinner at the Inverness Hotel! WHEEE! I never win those things! Not sure when we'll redeem that yet, anniversary or something probably! :)
Hope all of you are well, I love reading your updates even if I don't always comment and am not always on time! :D
Looking forward to 2018
8 years ago
Take the Quiz here!

3 comments:
I didn't see that one, but I saw it on the news. There was one a few weeks ago that I saw - totally amazing!
My dad is the Director of Finance at the Inverness Hotel. We love going there! Make sure you plan ahead because they are sold out a lot of the time (although they probably aren't hosting as many conventions with the downturn in the economy...so they may not be as full). What restaurant is your dinner in? Baca is fabulous!
OH COOL Megan! It is at the Baca. Sweet! :) And thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment