Sunday, June 28, 2009

Brynna my girl!

Well, also back in May Brynna 'Continuated' from Middle School. Which just means they held a ceremony much like a graduation and we all smiled, clapped and celebrated that she is moving out of Middle School! Yay!!

Innit she pretty? :)


She's also very talented, and yeah, I say that without reservation even being Mom. If I was as smart as she is maybe I'd figure out how to upload her violin recital performance! I know, not everyone wants to see those things, but if anyone knows how to reduce .avi files so I can upload them let me know. Seems like I'm always learning! :)

She plays the violin beautifully...well, I'm positive there are better out there, but she's WAY better than I ever was and just understands music far better. I couldn't be happier about that. And her piano skills are even better...and yeah, I have video of that too but until I figure out that whole posting video thing it'll have to wait. Meantime, congratulations Brynna on graduating from Goddard Middle School with high honors, straight A's and even better, a group of friends acquired during those hard years that will make High School a nicer place. :)

She got a cell phone for graduation and LOL, silly me, thinking she wouldn't text much. Good thing we got unlimited texting...she's already racking up the numbers. But hey, it's already come in handy getting in touch with her.

No comments: