
Brynna and her friend Jackie testing the benches they helped put together.

Nice little plaque noting the benches our group put up.
I didn't have to help at all! Well, I was on the activities committee so I had that morning free to prep for the afternoon. Instead I went and sat in the shade and talked with friends and cleaned off honey containers for the food crew. After lunch we then had Pioneer Games. Curtis and I were in charge of it, but mostly it was Curtis. My assignment was to be with my family and he wandered around making sure the games were going smoothly. It was well planned and I think most of the kids had a fun time pulling sticks, doing three legged races, tug of war, etc.

Stick pull, noted to be one of Joseph Smith's favorite games, it was very fun to watch. That's one of my girls being launched!

Tug of War, our family was competitive but not victorious.

Three legged races, those kids could really move fast.

They didn't have any photos of the sack race, which my kids were awesome at.

That night there was square dancing. The kids really loved it.

You can't tell in the pictures but there was this monster dust cloud they kicked up. LOL

More dancing. I didn't dance, a) my feet hurt REALLY badly on Saturday, I pretty much hobbled around all day, and b) I watched for a while and then went and got our tent ready for bed as we did some tent shifting that night and because the grasses were so long I spent quite a lot of time cutting down 3 foot high grass with my scissors.
It was a fun day and I was glad I had my Crocs to walk around in!
Take the Quiz here!

1 comment:
Crocs huh? I'm sure that felt nice to give your feet some breathing time! Square dancing looked fun, i would've torn it up!
Post a Comment