We rang in our new year with our traditional "Ding". Yes it's the 'appearance of evil' but it's non-alcoholic sparkling cider I'll have you know, and the word "ding" comes from when the kids were very little and when we would clang our glasses, so the kids just have always called sparkling cider 'ding'. :)Goofy but we have fun hanging out, playing games and then having our 'ding' and going to bed! This year we played Apples to Apples with my mom, Brynna went to the dance, but came home after to have a little with us.
Joel and Josh, dinging! I finally got out my crystal goblets! I always keep my china and goblets all put away, but dude, I've hardly used them and it's almost 19 years, I figure we have to use them sometime. They also make very nice sounds, and the ringing when you run your finger along them. :)
Brynna fresh from the dance, she had fun.
My parents celebrating with us!
At least he was awake this year! Happy New Year honey.
Just thought this was cute of Brynna and I, we went shopping and got similar fuzzy hats.
Up next, posting re-decor pics!
Take the Quiz here!

No comments:
Post a Comment