Wednesday, March 20, 2013

August, September and October 2012

I'm on a roll!

August 2012
August brings school once more. Boo! Of course, that means I take pictures of the kids on the first day. So here it is, welcome 2012/2013 school year.

Joel heading into his Sophomore year.
Josh heading into 7th grade.

Brynna heading into her Senior year!

Curtis and the boys hiked Mt. Elbert, the highest peak in the Rocky Mountains at 14,440 feet. Last big hike before school began. Way to go boys!

Curtis and the boys hiking Mt. Elbert.


 September 2012
With early Fall here comes Soccer again. Josh plays goalie for his team. He plays hard, and their team worked hard. I love watching him, and love how he handles both victory and defeat.  Being a goalie is not an easy job, and he is very good-at least compared to everyone else on the team-and our family!
Not the best picture, but I was pretty excited to get an action shot-Josh right in the middle of saving a goal.


As a Senior in High School, Brynna needed to get her Senior pictures. We had a beautiful session and she is a beautiful girl.  Here's a couple examples:






 Can't believe she's so mature and growing up! I guess that goes along with me having another birthday too!

Thanks to Brynna, I got chocolate cake! It was a rainy day that was busy but I love having family and cake!


Josh prepping for a cold day on the fields.
 October 2012


In October we got beautiful leaves and a brief visit from Grandma Cheri and Papa. They were on their way to Nauvoo for a little visit.

Grandma Cheri and Papa heading to Nauvoo.

When they were visiting we went walking down on the Lee Gulch trail and spied a family of racoons. We've seen deer on the trail last fall as well. It's such a blessing that Littleton has such a great access to trails for us to get to enjoy nature.

Racoons!
We spent a little time up at the cabin-drove to the top of Boreas Pass where-quite a bit colder than earlier in the summer.
Boreas Pass-wind and cold! Still beautiful.































No comments: